Kentucky Team Beef
The Kentucky Team Beef is a team of athletes focused on living healthy lifestyles by combining physical activity and a nutrient-rich diet full of lean meats, whole grains, fruits, vegetables, and low-fat and non-fat dairy. Made up of athletes from all over Kentucky, they believe in the nutritional benefits of lean beef and its vital role fueling their training.
KY Team 2017 Beef Application
KY Team 2017 Waiver Form
Race Reimbursement Form
Expectations of Kentucky Team Beef:
• Understand and believe in the nutritional benefits of lean beef and the vital role it plays in your training.
• Be a positive role model for lean beef.
• As beef eaters and active role models for your community, actively help spread the word about lean beef and help educate people who come to you for advice on health and nutrition.
• Participate in the beef nutrition webinar and share that information with others.
• Maintain an active Facebook page or blog and periodically incorporate beef messages into those social media outlets.
Benefits of Kentucky Team Beef:
• A Team Beef jersey.
• E-newsletter with recipes, fitness tips, etc., from Kentucky Beef Council.
• Reimbursement for race entry fees up to $80 annually from the approved event list.
•Team motivation and support
To Receive Reimbursement, Team Beef members must submit the following:
•Team Beef Waiver and Orientation Quiz (submit once)
• Reimbursement form
• Receipt of race fee payment
• Picture of team member wearing jersey in the event
• Volunteer at one approved event
• Run in one approved race
Need more information? Contact:
Katelyn Hawkins, email@example.com or 859-278-0899